Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14403 Discussions

Processador diminui a a frequência apenas em jogos

MSB
Beginner

No uso diário ou até mesmo no uso mais intenso do processador como no autocad e photoshop, o processador funciona normalmente com a frequência variando de 2 a 3.6 Ghz, As configuraçoes do sistema estão no alto desempenho em energia e gráficos, tabem ja usei alguns programas que fazem overclock e da pra notar o ganho de performance, mas sempre e exclusivamente quando entro em um jogo( qualquer jogo) a frequência do processador volta á base de 1 Ghz fazendo um queda brusca de fps.

Se eu minimizar o jogo, o processador aumenta a frequência novamente, mas quando maximizo de novo, ele volta a diminuir a potencia.

Já desliguei e liguei o modo jogo do windows, ja fui nas configuraçoes de energia, desenpenho do windows, programas de otmização de jogos, executei no modo adm, desliguei a otmização de tela cheia mas nada muda.

Ja fiz o teste com outros programas pesados e o processo é normal.

Só acontece em jogos.

Por favor me ajude!!!! 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Jose_V_Intel

Hello MSB,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community. 

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate.

Based on the information that you provided and in order to better understand your issue please provide the following information: 

• If you overclock your CPU, I want to let you know that even with Intel* XMP is considering overclocking, altering clock frequency or voltage may damage or reduce the useful life of the processor and other system components and may reduce system stability and performance. Product warranties may not apply if the processor is operated beyond its specifications.

• I recommend you to load the BIOS default settings, and run the system at stock frequency. Once you have done that, please check what is the memory speed reported on the BIOS.

• You may find useful the Tunning Protection Plan, The Performance Tuning Protection Plan (PTPP) is an additional plan to cover processor failures caused by operating the eligible processor outside of Intel’s published specifications. You can check for more details in our FAQ's

• Please provide if possible screenshots and videos of the issue

We will be waiting for your answers.

Regards.

Jose V.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jose_V_Intel

Hi MSB,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let me know if you need more assistance.

Regards.

Jose V.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
MSB
Beginner

@Jose_V_Intel 

I check the options you sent and then I give you feedback.

I thank you for your help

0 Kudos
MSB
Beginner
0 Kudos
Jose_V_Intel

Hello MSB,

Thanks for the attachment.

I want to advise you with the following:

If the issue persists after getting back to default settings, is better to check with the Original Equipment Manufacturer since they can also put a limitation on your system.

Regards.

0 Kudos
MSB
Beginner

@Jose_V_Intel 

Okay, I'll check it out.

Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos