Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14509 Discussions

Processeur

BlacKaviar
Novice

Bonjour,

J'ai un Intel® Core™ i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GH et lorsque je joue à un jeu vidéo style Apex Legends ou Need For Speed Heat la température de celui-ci monte jusqu'à 80°, je ne pense pas que cela sois normal, j'aimerais donc savoir quelle manip je pourrais faire si il y en a ou qu'elle pourrait être le soucis s'il vous plaît ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Your temperature is fine.  Do not worry.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

BlacKaviar
Novice

And if I have blue screens when I play games it is not related to the temperature please ?

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Likely not.  Provide a screen photo of the blue screen info or the information/error code on the blue screen.

Also, So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

And, download the IPDT:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005567/processors.html

0 Kudos
BlacKaviar
Novice

Here is the scan

0 Kudos
BlacKaviar
Novice

And here is pictures of blues screens

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Seems more likely that you have a memory problem.

0 Kudos
BlacKaviar
Novice

If you know, can you explain me how to fix it please ?

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello BlacKaviar,

If I may interrupt here. I have found some community forums from Microsoft with suggestions for the Blue Screens of Death, if you want, you can check their suggestions:

However, my recommendation is to contact Acer so they can provide you with more efficient Troubleshooting, as they have more understanding and control over your system. They can also provide me with a hardware inspection and will determine if there is any problem with the memory of your system.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
BlacKaviar
Novice

Hello,

Thank you very much, i will check the forums and i will also try to connect Acer hoping for a satisfactory response from them 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello BlacKaviar,

We're glad to know the information helped. Hopefully, it will help other community members. Since you will review the recommendations from the Microsoft forums, also you will contact Acer for further support. We will close the thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician