Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14512 Discussions

Processor Intel i9-10980XE information

Beginner

Hi,

after a few emails with Customer Service I was redirected to this forum: I hope I'm at the right place, if not please let me know.

I'm very interested by the CPU Intel i9-10980XE but before buying several of them I need to know if some specific features are enabled on it.

Because I'm not able to find what I'm looking for online (CPU specs, public resources, website ...) or with the Customer Service, I would like to know if anybody online (with the same CPU) could perform a simple test and provide me the result.

The test is as follow: on linux OS execute the 'cpuid' command (from cpuid package) and copy/paste the whole output result.

To be more specific: I want to know the supported number of configurable address ranges (IP Filtering) in the Intel Processor Trace (0x14).

If anybody knows a better solution please let me know how to proceed.

Best regards

0 Kudos
1 Reply
David_G_Intel

Hello 175488

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. The Intel® Processor Trace (Intel® PT) is a tool supported by the Intel® Developer Zone:

On there you can get resources and support for your questions. The thread will remain open in case other community members have recommendations but it will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos