Processor

Allan3
Beginner
Why my i7-12700 goes 2.10ghz ?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
turbo2sven
Beginner

ich hätte eine frage mal an Intel wieso stellt man heute noch kf Prozessoren her die sind nicht zeitgemäß und verschwenden Rohstoffe da diese kf Prozessoren keine integrierte Grafikeinheit haben und so mit der Rechner unbrauchbar macht und das Problem gerade bei dubaro zu sehen ist man bekommt Intel fertig Rechner die unbrauchbar sind wen die Grafikkarte kaputt gehen sollte gibt es keine Möglichkeit den Rechner zu nutzen bis man eine neue Graphikkarte hat von da her möchte ich die Einstellungen der KF Serie bringt auch kein mehr nutzen sondern verschwendet nur Rohstoffe die wo anders besser gebraucht werden bitte erst nehmen das Problem ist mir egal was roman der8bauer da von hält oder nicht und die anderen Abnehmer  

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Allan3

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

Regarding your issue, the 2.10GHz frequency is under the normal expectrum for your i7-12700, the Maximum Assured Power for this processor is around 2.1GHz up to 2.5GHz. You can see this information on the CPU datasheets, page 84, your CPU is identified as 4+8 Core 28W. (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/docs/processors/core/core-technical-resources.html)

However, I would like to confirm some information to have more insight into your request; provide me with the following:

1. Do you experience any performance issues?

2. Have you experienced any overheating issues, i.e. BSOD or Flickering?

3. Did you do any hardware or software changes before the issue started?

4. Where are you looking at this information.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Allan3,

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Allan3,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

0 Kudos