Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14536 Discussions

Query regarding international warranty on Intel Core processor

Jignesh
Beginner

Hey there,

I want to know about the validity of the warranty on the Intel Core processor (specifically i5 10th or 11th gen desktop processor) (10400) in India if I get it purchased from Dubai (or any other country). Will it get void, or I can claim the warranty in India?

Thank you.

Regards,

Jignesh M. Khatri

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Jignesh

After checking your inquiry further, we would like to inform you that it shouldn't be a problem getting warranty support in India for a product purchased from Dubai or another country. For more information about the warranty for Intel® Processors, please review the Intel® Boxed Processors Three-Year Limited Warranty Terms and Conditions.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Jignesh

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Please allow us to review further regarding this inquiry and we will be posting back in the thread as soon as more details are available.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Jignesh

After checking your inquiry further, we would like to inform you that it shouldn't be a problem getting warranty support in India for a product purchased from Dubai or another country. For more information about the warranty for Intel® Processors, please review the Intel® Boxed Processors Three-Year Limited Warranty Terms and Conditions.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
Jignesh
Beginner

Hi @AndrewG_Intel ,

Thank you for resolving my query.

Regards.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Jignesh

Sure! You are very welcome and thank you for your response.

Since the thread has been marked as "Solved" we will proceed to close this inquiry now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. It has been a pleasure to assist you.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos