Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14787 Discussions

Question about Intel Xeon Platinum 8457c processor

doru50
Beginner

I want to find information about the Intel Xeon(R) Platinum 8457c processor, but I cannot locate it on Intel's product list. (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/details/processors/xeon/scalable/platinum/products.html).

1. Where can I find information about this processor?

2. Is it possible to purchase this processor?

3. I'm curious about the meaning of 'c' after the generation indicator (8457c).

Thank you.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Dineshbabu
Employee

Hello doru50,

Thank you for posting on Intel Community.

At the moment, we are actively working towards finding an appropriate resolution for your issue, and we will provide you with an update as soon as we can. We kindly request your cooperation during this time.

Regards,

Dineshbabu.

0 Kudos
vij1
Employee

Hello doru50,

The processor was manufactured for OEM or Integrators, this is not to be sold as a regular Boxed processor. The OEM will integrate the processor on their platforms. Unfortunately, there is no data for processor specifications available.

Regards,

Vijay N.

0 Kudos
vij1
Employee

Hello doru50,

We hope this message finds you well. We are sending a follow up if you have any questions from the previous post. If so, please let us know.

Regards,

Vijay N.

0 Kudos
vij1
Employee

Hello doru50,

We have not received a reply from you , and as such, we will be closing your case.

If you want to continue support, please reply to this email and we will reopen your case or create a new one so that we can continue to support you.

Best regards,

Vijay N

0 Kudos