Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14516 Discussions

RE: Need Compliance Details_Intel_High Priority.

NeedcOMPLIANCE
Beginner

Dear Supplier,

MDDS Required for the below Part number_High priority.

I procure the documentation listed below for the parts supplied by your company:

1. EU RoHS Certificate of Compliance (2011/65/EU at Recent CofC for Product level that must identifies all the exemptions taken in Annex III of RoHS)
  2. EU REACH Certificate of Compliance preferably to the latest SVHC list (211 parts). For any item that contains an SVHC above 0.1%wt/wt, Could you must also provide a minimum set of data for the SCIP database. I have attached an example format consider and provide the necessary data in. Otherwise you can either provide it any format that you already have, or provide the UUID for the item if it is already in the SCIP database.
  3. A statement about compliance with the Stockholm Convention or the EU POPs regulation.
  4. Life Cycle Status

please find the list of Part Numbers in the below table for which we require all the above mentioned information.

Mfr. Name

Manufacturer SKU

Description

Intel

CM8066002032301

Intel Xeon E5-2630v4 2.2GHz 25M Tray

We would appreciate if you could provide us the above information within TWO Business Days. Just in case you are not able to comply to this request, please let us know by what date you will be able to.

For any questions or assistance, please contact me using email/phone given below.  If you are not the right point of contact, please forward it to the correct person.

Best Regards,

-------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IntelSupport

Hello NeedcOMPLIANCE

Thank you for posting in the Intel Community.

We understand that you are looking for documentation related to the Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2630 v4. Please refer to the following links:

Hope this helps

Note: we edit your post to remove personal data.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
IntelSupport

Hello NeedcOMPLIANCE

I am checking on your thread to know if need further assistance with this request.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
IntelSupport

Hello NeedcOMPLIANCE

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos