Processors
Processors (Intel® Core™, Intel® Xeon®, etc); processor utilities and programs (Intel® Processor Identification Utility, Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility, Intel® Easy Streaming Wizard, etc.)
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
11680 Discussions

Ram frequency and tcl, tras,...

FearlessStrike
Beginner

So, i go to the intel xtu and i go to the memory tab, and i put the values for the 2666mhz, voltage of the ram modules and change almost every value in the ts' section, after that, i restart the computer and it's all fine, but when i turn down the pc and turn it on in the next day, the pc won't load the profiles that i save and export but the intel xtu has the same values i put before turning down. Can you tell me how to fix this and have always the 2666mhz?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What is your processor model number?  If not an X or K processor, XTU is not supported.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

FearlessStrike
Beginner

It's i7-9700k and i can change the ram frequency, on the boot of the pc it resets for the pc but the xtu still has the values but not applied.

FearlessStrike
Beginner