Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14404 Discussions

Randomly freeze in intel core i5 8265u 1.6 GHz with turbo boost up to 3.9 GHz fps randomly up and down very fast

SAbdu19
Beginner

I recently bought laptop acer with intel core i5 8265u 1.6 GHz with turbo boost up to 3.9 GHz but then after some weeks something wrong happened when i played game in high performance laptop started to randomly freeze,fps is very strange like fps running to 60 fps then rapidly to 20 fps then again again again i searched information in google and in this community but i did not find anything useful i tried to change windows to another version it did not help Please help it's very important to me PLEASE HELP

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You are in the wrong forum. You need to contact acer for support with THEIR laptop.

Doc

0 Kudos
SAbdu19
Beginner

sir if you dont know anything dont write useless sentences and dont waste ur and my time this problem related to intel processor

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

I do know something - You are in the Embedded Intel Core forum, which has NOTHING to do with your Acer laptop, and that you do not know how to post properly.

I know that you do not understand how turbo boost works..

I do know that Acer is the integrator and made your laptop, and that they are solely responsible for your support, that you paid them for.

Now, go to Acer for support.

Doc

0 Kudos