Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14689 Discussions

Realtek HD Audio Driver fails to install on Intel Pentium Silver N6005 Win11Pro

MichaelH1012
Beginner

After finished installing it dosen't shown in Device manager, it just won't install. i tried many different ways and different versions of the driver from Intel website, it seems nothing's work. I'm working with music it's very important for me to get it. 

Can someone help?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @MichaelH1012

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I am sorry to hear what is happening with your Computer, however, the audio driver is not related to the processor, you have to contact your System Manufacturer for further assistance regarding its installation issue. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos