Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14537 Discussions

Reliability data request i7 3770

rienk_dejong
New Contributor I

Dear Intel,

Can you supply me with reliability information for the following intel products:

Intel i7 3770
Intel NUC NUC8v5PNB

I am looking for an MTBF figure or expected lifetime in hours for these products for regulatory purposes.

Regards,
Rienk de Jong
Quest Innovations B.V.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @rienk_dejong

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. We are currently reviewing your request. Could you please provide some additional details?

1- Please elaborate more on why you need this information?

2- Are you having any issues with those products? If yes, what is the number of units affected?

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
rienk_dejong
New Contributor I

Hi @AndrewG_Intel,

I need the MTBF specification of the parts mentioned.

I don't have any problems with the devices. But for our regulatory compliance we need to define the lifetime of our device. The MTBF of the different components used help us with this definition.

Regards,
Rienk

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @rienk_dejong

Thank you for your response.

After reviewing this, we would like to inform you first that due to the Intel® Core™ i7-3770 Processor has been discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request.

You can verify this product's discontinuance status at the following link: Intel® Product Specifications > Product Status > "Discontinued".

Regarding the information requested for both the Intel® NUC and the Processor (even though the processor is discontinued and no longer supported), you may try to search for this information on our Resource & Design Center where you may find technical documentation, software, tools, and support you need to design and build with Intel® products.

Some of this information is public and some other information might need special rights, for instance, a Corporate Non-Disclosure Agreement (CNDA) with Intel.

You need to register first and create an account in order to access the public resources available. Please refer to the Sign-in link.

Having said that, we will proceed to close this inquiry now. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos