Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14526 Discussions

Request for permission to upload former versions of the "Microcode Revision Guidance" for public access

SBlac3
Novice

Dear Intel,

I kindly ask you for written permission to upload the former versions of the "Microcode Revision Guidance" to the web for public downloading.

As Intel only makes available for download only the most recent version (currently the one of April2nd), it would be helpful if the public can compare this version with the earlier ones.

So I would like to have your permission to at least upload the versions of January 22, February 26 and March 6 to enable the public to study the microcode update development progresses.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Snurg

Thank you for joining the community and for your interest to upload the microcode revision guidance, allow me to investigate further on the case, I will be posting back as soon as news become available.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Snurg,

The Microcode Revision Guidance documents are public information and you are free to share them. Please be certain that they are shared in their original form, in full and without any changes.
0 Kudos