Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14509 Discussions

Run XTU programmatically or from CLI

n3pjk
Beginner

I have XTU 7.5.2.3 installed, and would like to know how to use it programmatically. For example, how do we open the app in monitor mode?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello n3pjk, 

I would like to inform you that there are no other supported command-line arguments for the Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU). As an addition, you can see some general information about the Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU) in the following link:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005774/processors/processor-utilities-and-programs.html

Thanks for your time and comprehension.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
n3pjk
Beginner

I just realized that the program was moved to "Program Files". So the correct way to start from command line is 

C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Extreme Tuning Utility\Client\XtuUILauncher.exe profile_name

So now, my question is, what are any other command line options that can be passed to XtuUILauncher.exe?

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello n3pjk,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. What is the model name of your processor?

2. Can you provide more details of your inquiry?

3. Are you using a laptop or desktop computer?

4. What is de model name of your Laptop/motherboard?

Regards,    

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos
n3pjk
Beginner

1. Core i9 10900K

2. I'm looking for the command line syntax for XtuUILauncher.exe, or any other XTU component that's designed to be run from the command line.

3. Alienware Area 51m R2 laptop and motherboard, with nVidia GeForce RTX 2070 Super.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello n3pjk, 

Thank you for the information provided 

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello n3pjk, 

I would like to inform you that there are no other supported command-line arguments for the Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU). As an addition, you can see some general information about the Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU) in the following link:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005774/processors/processor-utilities-and-programs.html

Thanks for your time and comprehension.

Regards,  

Deivid A.