Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14403 Discussions

Running Intel XTU using command line

MMatt26
Beginner

I really dont know if this is the correct place to send this, but I also dont see a better place either, so if you could either see my question, and forward it to the relative people I would appreciate it, if it isnt something you can help with.

I am basically currently trying to automate testing of computers, not for commercial use or anything along those lines, just for my own PC's. I build showroom PC's and I need to ensure they are 24hr stable. Being able to automate this would be fantastic.

So most programs accept shell switches to run the program under a set scenario, I dont know if xtu does, as there is no documentation that comes with it.

So my question is, how could I go about running xtu automatically from a script and possibly save the results in a log file, the log isnt needed, but would be nice.

If you cannot help, as I said before I would appreciate it if you could pass this on to the respective team, or point me in the right direction of where I should be sending these sorts of messages

Regards,

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hello, MagicalMidge:

I regret to inform that from our end there no script or log file in order to make this work, Intel recommends using the XTU from its original installation type, the exe. I would recommend waiting for another community member to post similar experiences.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos