Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.
Our support is only provided in English.
We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool embedded on this Intel Community.
Please run the following tool and attach the reports generated:
1. Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) :
Intel® SSU Download link
2. Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel®
3. SSU will take you to the "Summary View".
4. Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
5. To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".
Also I would like to confirm some additional information:
- How are you trying to change the Audio Sampling Rate in your device?
- Do you get any error message/code when you try to change the setting?
Thank you for your response and the information attached.
After checking the SSU you provided and the screenshots, we can see that the sound card of your laptop is the Intel Smart Technology(SST) Device.
I need to inform you that this SST driver is wrapped by the audio codec driver and then provided to the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM).
Our recommendation would be to check with the computer manufacturer (Acer*) to get the proper driver for your computer.