Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14507 Discussions

Sensor Hubs, why Intel?

PCE-SCI
Beginner
  1. What does Intel claim are the features of their sensor hub that is an improvement over anyone else’s sensor hub?
  2. What are the disadvantages to use Intel's sensor hub over AMD’s sensor fusion hub, or Nvidia's sensor hub?
  3. What reasons might someone use AMD’s sensor fusion hub over Nvidia’s hub or Intel’s hub?
  4. What reasons might someone use Nvidia's sensor hub over AMD’s hub or Intel's hub?
0 Kudos
1 Solution
PCE-SCI
Beginner

Having posted this in multiple areas of reddit, and the LTT forums- and you being the only person to reply. Pray tell, where are these supposed other "plenty" of sites? 

The point in this is to understand Intel's marketing from the perspective of my organization who is considering working with Intel. This is not intended as a debate. We are looking for objective information from the perspective of Intel people.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

This is a technical support forum. We're here to help people who are having problems with Intel products. This is not a sales or marketing site. We're not here to debate the rationale behind any Intel product being produced. There are plenty of other sites where you can go to do that.

...S

0 Kudos
PCE-SCI
Beginner

Having posted this in multiple areas of reddit, and the LTT forums- and you being the only person to reply. Pray tell, where are these supposed other "plenty" of sites? 

The point in this is to understand Intel's marketing from the perspective of my organization who is considering working with Intel. This is not intended as a debate. We are looking for objective information from the perspective of Intel people.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

As I said, this is not what this site is for - and the Intel folks responding here are not permitted to debate features and capabilities (nor are they permitted to speculate on future products, capabilities or delivery schedules). I am saying that there are lots of other sites where this kinds of question can be asked. The fact that no one (else) is asking is beside the point.

...S

0 Kudos