Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

Software offer survey not loading - Purchased new laptop with i7

EVazq3
Beginner

I recently purchased an MSI laptop and it came with COD Black Ops 4. I visited the URL where I am supposed to enter my 'master key' but the survey gets stuck loading with the loading animation. How do I fix this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello all, If your Gaming Bundle Master Key shows invalid, your PROMO CODE is temporarily unavailable, or if your code does not work for software titles, follow these steps for a new Master Key or new code for software titles: 1. Is the Master Key entered correctly? Make sure there are no spaces before the first character of the Master Key. 2. Are you using the correct URL for your Intel® Game Bundle or Intel® Software Starter Pack? This URL can be found on your Master Key printed voucher or in the Master Key delivery email. 3. Are you using a supported website browser? Gaming Bundle Master Key or Specific Software Title Code supports Internet Explorer 10* and above, and the most recent versions of Google Chrome*, Safari*, and Firefox*. a.Clear the browser’s cache and cookies and make sure to turn on Javascript. If the issue persists visit https://softwareoffer.intel.com/Redeem and click on "Support" located at the bottom of the page. You may need to provide the proof of purchase (invoice) of the qualifying product and the screenshot of the error when support contacts you back. Please fill out the form and kindly wait for a response. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
16 Replies
DClin1
Beginner

I'm having this EXACT issue. I purchased a Lenovo Legion y7000 on costco.com, got an email today with the instructions and a master code. Tonight, I was able to try and get it. Tried it on Chrome, Edge, Explorer and Safari across Mac OS and Windows 10...all sit there and spin on the screen after I click "Submit" on the consent to terms pop up window. Survey never loads. Please help us? :D

Thanks!

0 Kudos
KGros
Beginner

Same problem here :/

0 Kudos
BAmir2
Novice

Same here please help!

0 Kudos
DClin1
Beginner

Yep, that's exactly the same screen I see on all browsers and all platforms...Win10 home, iOS, Mac OS, Android...doesn't matter.

0 Kudos
jgran15
Beginner

Just bought a intel i9 9900k with the code from scan and i cant fill the survey in either !

DClin1
Beginner

Bumped to the top, help us please?

0 Kudos
MWhit12
Beginner

I am having this issue as well. I tried to make a support ticket from the page, but it just came up with an error submitting the support ticket.

DClin1
Beginner

I ran into the same. I found another promotion and submitted a ticket with it, it still referred to my master code so maybe they'll see it and be able to cross refer to this promotion? Let us hope...

0 Kudos
BAmir2
Novice

can you give us that link?

0 Kudos
DClin1
Beginner

https://softwareoffer.intel.com/Redeem, enter your media code and click the support text at bottom to call up the form. Should work.

0 Kudos
BBemi
Novice

SAME PROBLEM HERE!! DRIVING ME NUTS!!

MLars8
Novice

I'm having the same issue with the website hanging and errors on the support link. Went to intel's main page and created a support case through there.

DClin1
Beginner
0 Kudos
BBemi
Novice

FINALLY WORKED!!!! WWOOOOOOOO

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello all, If your Gaming Bundle Master Key shows invalid, your PROMO CODE is temporarily unavailable, or if your code does not work for software titles, follow these steps for a new Master Key or new code for software titles: 1. Is the Master Key entered correctly? Make sure there are no spaces before the first character of the Master Key. 2. Are you using the correct URL for your Intel® Game Bundle or Intel® Software Starter Pack? This URL can be found on your Master Key printed voucher or in the Master Key delivery email. 3. Are you using a supported website browser? Gaming Bundle Master Key or Specific Software Title Code supports Internet Explorer 10* and above, and the most recent versions of Google Chrome*, Safari*, and Firefox*. a.Clear the browser’s cache and cookies and make sure to turn on Javascript. If the issue persists visit https://softwareoffer.intel.com/Redeem and click on "Support" located at the bottom of the page. You may need to provide the proof of purchase (invoice) of the qualifying product and the screenshot of the error when support contacts you back. Please fill out the form and kindly wait for a response. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos