NVME2 drives Samsung 970 plus
Corsair HX1200i
Custom water loop από EKWB
Asus PG279q screen
Mouse Razer Naga Trinity
Keyboard, Corsair Strafe RGB
BitDefender Total Security
Windows 10 Pro
After installing a clean OS, with just my 2x NvMe2 drives, i had issues with stuttering while trying to game but even on windows desktop.
I tried everything i could find on net, reinstallation of os, drivers, etc nothing helped me out.
I asked to RMA my mobo, which my supplier did, but stutters were still there.
Latencymon program show ndis.sys file.
I contact MSI for the same issues, they told me to made a clean os after the replacing of mobo.
Before a clean os (again) i went to bios and tried to disable one at the time, Intel Lan, Realtek Lan, CNVi modules.
Stutters were still there, and latencymon still was finding issues.
I tried to disable everything and retest it. Latencymon didnt find any latency issues, but stutters where still there.
After that i took out my NvMe2 drives and added 2x SSD's files. I made a clean os setup, and after installing my Realtek Lan driver, tried to install intel Lan but driver said didnt find the specific hardware.
So, i went to bios, disabled Realtek Lan, proceed with new clean os setup, and Intel Lan driver was successfully installed.
I tried my game, game was much much better, still had some stutters but nowhere like before.
I added my NvMe2 drives and checked how the system performs. I think game become worst, and tried latencymon again which shows that nvlddmkm.sys had high latency.
Now i am lost, can be something bad with the cpu itself. Can imc or something else create such issues?
I am trying almost 2 months now to find a solution.

Thank you in advance
Best Regards
~Leo

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Leoniums,

Thank you for posting on the Intel* Community.

To better assist you, please provide us with the below details:

• Is the issue with one specific game? Provide details, game names, and versions.
  • Provide us with a video to see the stuttering behavior.
  • Provide us with a screenshot of the task manager while gaming, use the tab "Performance"

I will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address associated with your community profile. Please reply to the email in order to provide us with some reports, to avoid exposing sensitive information in the communities.

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Leoniums,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let me know if you need more assistance.

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Leoniums,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

0 Kudos