Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14513 Discussions

TSG about how to debug 0XFF CPU no work case on purley platform server products?

XLIU5
Beginner

Hi,

I am doing failure analysis. Are there any suggestions on how to debug this issue? expect whether it can be advise the refer procedure flow of detailed signal checklist.

So far, I've checked the SVID clk, dat and alert signal ok and the CPU seems also work with the temperature, that I judge this the CPU voltage condition is qualified no defect found.

All help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Ivan

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting us.

Before to provide you any additional information about this debug 0XFF, could you please so kind and provide us the SSU of you server system?

Please use the following tool: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* in order to get the system information.

Also, provide us the Sysinfo Logs using the following tool https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26991/System-Information-Retrieval-Utility-SysInfo- System Information Retrieval Utility (SysInfo) in order to verify the logs of your system and investigate more details about it.

On the other hand, where are you see this debug code? Are you using an specific tool from Intel in order to analyze you server system?

I will be waiting your outcome in order to proceed with the next step.

Best regards,

Emeth O.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello,

I am following up your question and I would like to know if you still need assistance? If so, please do not hesitate and let me know and I will be more than happy to help you.

Best regards,

Emeth O

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello,

I was reviewing your threat and I have not heard from you log time ago. If there is any other question please let me know and I will help you out with your concern.

Best regards,

Emeth O

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello,

Since I did not see any activity on this threat, I am going to proceed and close it once for all.

If you have any other question about it, please do not hesitate and contact us back and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Best regards,

Emeth O

0 Kudos