Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14402 Discussions

TUF Z690-PLUS D4 + i5 12400F NÃO DA VIDEO

Emba1xador
Beginner

Comprei um processador i5 12400f e uma placa mãe tuf gaming z690-plus d4, e ao tentar ligar o pc, o mesmo não deu video, entrei em contato com a loja/fabricante e troquei ambos componentes por outros novos, e ainda assim continuo não dando video, vi em algum forum uma pessoa com um problema semelhante que tinha sido resolvido comprando um outro processador (Celeron G6900) com esse eu obteve o video, atualizei a bios e ao trocar para o 12400f continuo sem dar video. Já não sei oque fazer, alguém ai consegue me ajudar?

SETUP COMPLETO:
Processador: i5 12400F
Placa Mãe: TUF Gaming z690-plis d4
Fonte: Sharkoon 750w 80 plus gold
Placa de video: RTX 3080TI Galax
Memória: 2x Pentes 8gb 3200MHz

0 Kudos
7 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

You've purchased a processor that does not include a graphics engine. You need to have a separate graphics card installed in order to support video output.

You mentioned that you have a separate graphics card. Is it installed in the proper x16 slot on the motherboard?
Sorry,
...S

0 Kudos
Emba1xador
Beginner
Sim, ela está devidamente instalada.
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Where is your monitor connected? When the Core i5-12400f is installed, the monitor must be connected to the graphics card, not the motherboard. The connectors on the motherboard only support processor graphics, which you do not have with a Core i5-12400f.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
Emba1xador
Beginner
Sim, o monitor está conectado à placa gráfica.
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

When you used other processor, was the monitor connected to the graphics card or to the motherboard's back panel?

How have you configured graphics in the BIOS? Have you changed any of the PCIe bifurcation settings in the BIOS?

What is your storage solution? If M.2 SSD, how many and in what connectors?

...S

0 Kudos
Emba1xador
Beginner

Sim, tenho total conhecimento disso sobre processadores da linha F ser sem vídeo, comprei justamente por isso, por eu ter diversas placas de vídeos que usava pra mineração, está conectado na placa de vídeo
O outro processador é g6900 já vem com vídeo integrado, com o cabo conectado diretamente na placa mãe o computador liga normalmente ao colocar a placa de vídeo no slot principal 16x o computador já não dá vídeo mais, tiro a placa de vídeo mudo c configuração de vídeo da placa mãe para PCI e instalado a placa novamente, o computador liga não mostra nenhuma tela de boot, apenas liga o teclado, depois desliga o teclado trava por uns 2 minutos e aparece a tela inicial do windows

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel

Hello Emba1xador,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

We noticed that you opened two open threads regarding this issue. Since we have already answered your other thread, in order to avoid duplicates and confusion, we will continue to help you through that channel thread now. We will therefore close this community case. Please, keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks for your understanding. 

Best regards

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos