Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14506 Discussions

Tela Azul no i5 9400F com o Turbo Boost Ativado (Blue Screen with turbo boost activated)

AVian1
Beginner

Bom dia a Todos..

Tenho um i5 9400f e quando ativo o turbo boots dele

ele da a tela da morte ( blue screen).. antes mesmo de iniciar o sistema.

Quando desativo no BIOS ele simplesmente funciona perfeitamente. 

---------------

Good Morning everone..

I've a i5 9400f and when active the turbo boost, it show blue screen..

When desactive on BIOS it simply working..

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Update your bios.

Doc

0 Kudos
AVian1
Beginner

Hello,

My bios its on last version

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows and save the report to a file. Then, using the paperclip icon below the edit window, upload and attach this file to a response post.

...S

0 Kudos
AVian1
Beginner

Hello my friend,

below what you asked me to do...

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I don't see anything in the report that would indicate a problem. This is what I do: Make sure that your BIOS is configured to its defaults (i.e. Turbo Boost enabled) and then change its power mode from MAX Performance to Balanced Performance. In Windows (in the Power Options Control Panel applet), choose to use the Balanced Power Plan. Between these two settings, This will allow the processor to make smart decisions regarding the Power configuration (and Core frequencies) and this will include using the Turbo Boost feature as conditions allow.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
AVian1
Beginner

Okay, I'll check this out

but I have already updated the BIOS and left it as default .. I even tried to format the system ..

However before starting the boot to format it presents blue screen

0 Kudos
AVian1
Beginner

with the turbo boost activated, the blue screens are before starting the system.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

What do the BSOD dumps tell you about what has occurred? My gut is telling me that there is likely a problem with memory, but I have no way to verify. Have you tried running MemTest86+?

...S

0 Kudos