Processors
Processors (Intel® Core™, Intel® Xeon®, etc); processor utilities and programs (Intel® Processor Identification Utility, Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility, Intel® Easy Streaming Wizard, etc.)
Announcements
Intel Customer Support will be observing the Martin Luther King holiday on Monday, Jan. 17, and will return on Tues. Jan. 18.
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646
11830 Discussions

Temperatura máxima del cpu Intel Celeron 550

idata
Community Manager

Hola amigos: Soy nuevo en el foro, y un saludo para todos.

Desearía saber el rango, o temperatura máxima para este procesador (intel celeron 550).

A ver si me lo podriais decir. Gracias.

4 Replies
Salem_W_Intel1
Employee

Hi,

As far as I understand, you wonder what the maximum temperature is for an Intel(R) Celeron(R) Processor 550; if so, I confirm that's 100ºC; see this under "Package Specifications" section http://ark.intel.com/Product.aspx?id=31727&code=Intel%C2%AE+Celeron%C2%AE+Processor+550+%281M+Cache%... here.

idata
Community Manager

Hello, thank you and sorry for the delay:

Yes, that is the question.

I also want to know the temperature at which the computer must be shut down automatically due to overheating. My computer does not have is choice, so I want to turn off automatically (the fan starts to 58-59 º C), installing a new program.

Salem_W_Intel1
Employee

I confirm anytime after the temperature either hits or surpassess 100ºC, it will shut down the system.

idata
Community Manager