Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

Tengo problemas para abrir el centro de comando intel

Juniorcabrera
Beginner

Hola, tengo un pequeño problema al abrir el centro de comandos Intel, actualice mi driver normalmente  pero no me aparece en ninguna parte el centro de comando para configurar algunas cosas. Si alguien me podría ayudar se lo agradecería

0 Kudos
5 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

It should automatically appear after the first reboot after you install any of the DCH driver packages. If it does not automatically install, you can manually select to have it installed from the Microsoft App Store. Remember that this is only for 6th gen and later/equivalent processors. 

...S

0 Kudos
Juniorcabrera
Beginner

This is so much, I have an HP Specter x360 - 15-bl012dx i7 7th gen, and I want to tell you that it is installed and says that it is installed but does not appear. I want to reinstall the new Intel driver that was having HDMI problems with my old driver, but Intel still recommended it, I was really confused

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello Juniorcabrera

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

As Scott mentioned before, to install and use the Intel® Graphics Command Center, your system must meet the following requirements:

•  6th Generation Intel® processor or newer
  • Windows® 10 version 1709 or higher
  • Windows® 10 DCH Intel® Graphics Driver version 25.20.100.6618 or newer
  • Internet connection 

Steps to Install

1. Open the Microsoft Store website for the Intel® Graphics Command Center application or search for the Intel® Graphics Command Center using the search bar in the Microsoft Store.
  2. Click Get.
  3. Depending on your browser, a pop up message may appear asking "Open Microsoft Store?" Click Open Microsoft Store to launch the Microsoft Store application.
  4. Click Get in the Microsoft Store application to install the Intel® Graphics Command Center.

If you have it installed already, try to uninstall from the "Apps & features" section, then try to install again.

If your system meets the requirements, you downloaded Intel® GCC, reinstalled it, and still won't open, check with Microsoft for troubleshooting as it could be the a Microsoft store issue.

We can verify that your system is up to date and if it meets the requirements, using the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) results:

• Download the Intel SSU https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows
  • Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".  

Regards,

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards,  

David G.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,  

David G. 

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos