Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14405 Discussions

This is inform that 7th generation mobile processor datasheets are wrongly uploaded as 8th generation mobile processor datasheets , so please rectify this issue soon.

RAJU2529
New Contributor III

Correctly  update  8th generation mobile datasheets  in respective website

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/core/core-technical-resources.html

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello RAJU2529, Thank you for your feedback. We will look into this issue. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello RAJU2529, Could you please be more specific? Please attach pictures showing the exact issue you are experiencing. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
RAJU2529
New Contributor III

i clicked i5 i7 8th generation mobie processors datasheets volume 1 and 2 , but the documents was downloaded i5 i7 7th generation mobie processors

following files names are downloaded

7th-gen-core-family-mobile-u-y-processor-lines-datasheet-vol-1_2.pdf

7th-gen-core-family-mobile-u-y-processor-lines-datasheet-vol-2_2.pdf

7th-gen-core-family-spec-update.pdf

0 Kudos
RAJU2529
New Contributor III
posted a file.
0 Kudos
RAJU2529
New Contributor III
posted a file.
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello RAJU2529, Thank you for your response. We will review this information and get back to you soon. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello RAJU2529, We noticed that the missing information is that the PDF filename mentions 7th Gen only. We appreciate your feedback. We will forward this information to the proper department to fix it. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos