Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

This is the last time I buy Intel. You jesters!

sblantipodi
Beginner

This is the last time I buy Intel.

I know that Intel does not sell and produce memory but Intel should have warned his customers
that there are no DDR5 on the market.

I bought 4 Intel CPUs after I have seen reviews with DDR5 and now my 12900K CPUs are getting the dust since one months and I don't know if I'll ever be able to use this CPU in the next months.

Intel should have warned customers by this problem, you can't say that intel does not know what happen to the DDR5 market, comeone you are Intel, you can't say that you don't know things.
You should have managed the impact or postponed the selling of those CPUs.

Shame on Intel, this is how to loose customers even with a great product, good luck Intel.

I hope that this post will be read from someone working on Intel Marketing,

YOU ARE A COMPANY OF JESTERS!

Davide

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @sblantipodi 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We noticed that you have opened a chat support case with us regarding the same topic and we can see that your comments and feedback have been received through that chat case and the proper department will review it and any additional information or response from the team would be provided through that channel. We apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing and we do appreciate your feedback.

Having said that, we will proceed to close this thread now to avoid duplication of efforts and we will continue to help you through the chat case. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos