Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14528 Discussions

WHEA Internal Parity Error

Mariosopsilos
Beginner
Hi. I'm having several internal parity errors on a 10850k stock, no overclocking, no xmp. Either random or when playing Metro Exodus EE which causes the game to crash and was the reason I discovered it. I runed the intel diagnostic tool and passed without errors, tried several bios for my asrock z490 extreme4, changed the ram, formated the pc, tested another power supply and the issue persists. I have read online that playing with voltage helps but I don't want to do so as it is supposed to work fine at stock. Is there something I'm missing? Thank you.
0 Kudos
7 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello Mariosopsilos

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Please share with us the following information:

• Do you have any applications running in the background while you play?
  • Do you get any errors with other games/applications?
  • Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) results 

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
lEdge
New Contributor I
Okay. So you ruined the Intel diagnostics tool. And you are talking about a Microsoft problem WHEA that ruined Vista.
Why don't you take care of this problem on the game publisher forums?
What do you say you got too many keyboard peripherals connected? Just in case check that you are not using wireless 2.4 g Logitech connection. Problem from PHL. allow.sys. Microsoft still thinks microwaves are a computer virus.
If not using that. It may be your settings and dictionary sync. That thing is also a Microsoft product. Your settings sync so why not decide what to keep. If you're in touch with patience. Read 1, 2, and 3.
0 Kudos
lEdge
New Contributor I

The question sounds moist.371834.jpg

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Please share more information about the problem to help you resolve this request, the Intel® SSU doesn't support Windows Vista so you will need to use a newer Windows version. Do you get the same problems with a different Windows version?

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

@Mariosopsilos Were you able to check our previous posts?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards,  

David G.  

0 Kudos
Mariosopsilos
Beginner
Problem is solved with the new nvidia drivers. Thanks for your suggestions.
0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We are glad to know you found a solution, since the thread is solved we will close it now.  

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.   

Best regards,  

David G  

0 Kudos