Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14402 Discussions

WHEA-Logger Event "A corrected hardware error has occurred"

Asryan
Beginner

Hi,

i have an alert setup with HWINFO in case of errors and got this error today while playing Call of Duty Cold war.

I've played it too yesterday without getting any errors.

Any ideas where it can come from?

Thanks

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Asryan,

Thank you for posting on the Intel* Community.

To better assist you, can you please confirm which Intel* product are you using?

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Asryan
Beginner

I have a 9900K 
Maximus hero XI
asus Strix 3090 

This error seems to be only in this game so i guess it's not really hardware related?

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Asryan,

Thank you for the information.

If the error is just with the game and you are not having any performance issue, or crash like BSOD, shutdowns, etc, it is likely that the issue is with the game itself; our recommendations will be to verify with the developer of the game about this, so they provide you with updates and recommended settings you can use.

On the other hand, if you want to discard the processor as a defective part, we can check your system configuration and CPU performance.

To better assist you, I will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address associated with your community profile. Please reply to the email in order to provide us with the Intel® SSU report and IPDT report to avoid exposing sensitive information in the communities.

Best regards,

Maria R.

0 Kudos
Asryan
Beginner

Well seems the issue didn't reproduced so probably a game issue ! thanks

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello Asryan,

Thank you for let us know!

We will proceed to close this thread; if you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards, 

Maria R.  

0 Kudos