Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14507 Discussions

WHY DOES INTEL HAVE poor CUSTOMER SERVICE IN TURKEY

SSayi2
Beginner

I have been using Intel based processors at my business(online gaming cafe) for more than 15 years. I had never a problem when an Intel processor was broken. I opened a RMA easily with no problem. Now i am asked a receipt formed with my name(not to my company) and because of coronavirus i can't reach any distributor in Istanbul. The customer service personnel does idiotic things for not accepting my RMA request. I WON'T BUY AN INTEL BASED SYSTEM AGAIN!

-edited by Community Mgr

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello SSayi2

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We understand that you are providing feedback regarding a warranty process on an internal case. It is worth mentioning that we as a community do not handle support for warranty processes of your region.

We are sorry that you are frustrated with the process, however, we kindly recommend you to continue the support through the internal case instead of on the community, this way, we will be able to better assist you with your concerns and inquiries.

We will proceed to transfer your concerns and comments to the team that is handling your internal case and we will proceed to close this thread.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos