Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IStat1
Beginner

WHY I CANNOT CHANGE MY BROKEN BOXED CPU???

in 2015 i bought a 5930k cpu . It's not works now . i have a warranty request 02977014 . i' ve shipped by DHL my cpu in Moscow now. Earlier this cpu (when i check it to warranty in intel by serial no, give an answer "it is boxed cpu on warranty till 08.2018"). now on the intel site "cpu not found , contact with techsupport". In Russian TS guys tell me "we could not identify your cpu tray it , or it is a box "WTF?? It is a warranty service??? Sorry about bad english

Sincerely Igor Statinov!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
IStat1
Beginner

Intel support in Moscow says me , that my cpu is FAKE!!! They will not send to me my broken CPU!!! My property! I think the guys in support going to cheat me((

IStat1
Beginner

IStat1
Beginner

BOXED INTEL CPU!!! what a fake??? I think that intel warranty is sucks(( Counterfeit says intel))) What company can made a cpu 5930k?)) What company in the world has a technology to made this? NO ONE! ITS A BULLSH*T!!

AlHill
Super User

Stop with all the posts and bad language. One of the intel support staff will be along to help you.

Doc

IStat1
Beginner

"Official" answer from intel!

AlHill
Super User

I suggest you continue to work with Intel support in Russia, as using this support forum, in English, is not going to be productive.

Doc