Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14402 Discussions

We are temporarily out of codes and working to reload our system. Check back soon.

VRAZV
Beginner

I bought a processor and tried to activate the code for black ops 4....i get this message...is this a scam ? From what i have read here i won't get my game. why is that?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello all, To better assist you, please use this form, https://softwareoffer.intel.com/support , scroll down and click on the "Support" link to contact support and someone will reach out to you within 24-48 hours. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

I was going to answer this, but, with recent events, my doctor has demanded that I keep my blood pressure down.

Doc

0 Kudos
VRAZV
Beginner
0 Kudos
devsec
Beginner

(Disregard.)

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello all, To better assist you, please use this form, https://softwareoffer.intel.com/support , scroll down and click on the "Support" link to contact support and someone will reach out to you within 24-48 hours. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Trislasis
Beginner

The biggest SCAM by INTEL by far.....

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

So, you joined today, to dredge up a thread that is a two years old, to post what?

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
Trislasis
Beginner

Exactly that, period.

To be frank, I don't give a **bleep** how old this topic is;

It has been 2 years and they still have same problems which is crank enough already.

I don't see a top technology company, I only see the noobs on the driving seat.

Again I don't give a **bleep** about their economical or technical problems. It is absurd that

this is considered to be a software bundle gift which supposed to give positive impact 

and impression for the company towards customers... 2 **bleep**ing years.... yeah that is like

(poop)

Tris (an Intel customer)

0 Kudos