Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VRAZV
Beginner

We are temporarily out of codes and working to reload our system. Check back soon.

Jump to solution

I bought a processor and tried to activate the code for black ops 4....i get this message...is this a scam ? From what i have read here i won't get my game. why is that?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello all, To better assist you, please use this form, https://softwareoffer.intel.com/support , scroll down and click on the "Support" link to contact support and someone will reach out to you within 24-48 hours. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

I was going to answer this, but, with recent events, my doctor has demanded that I keep my blood pressure down.

Doc

VRAZV
Beginner
devsec
Beginner

(Disregard.)

Wanner_G_Intel
Hello all, To better assist you, please use this form, https://softwareoffer.intel.com/support , scroll down and click on the "Support" link to contact support and someone will reach out to you within 24-48 hours. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

Trislasis
Beginner

The biggest SCAM by INTEL by far.....

AlHill
Super User

So, you joined today, to dredge up a thread that is a two years old, to post what?

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

Trislasis
Beginner

Exactly that, period.

To be frank, I don't give a **bleep** how old this topic is;

It has been 2 years and they still have same problems which is crank enough already.

I don't see a top technology company, I only see the noobs on the driving seat.

Again I don't give a **bleep** about their economical or technical problems. It is absurd that

this is considered to be a software bundle gift which supposed to give positive impact 

and impression for the company towards customers... 2 **bleep**ing years.... yeah that is like

(poop)

Tris (an Intel customer)