Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14403 Discussions

What are the dimensions of intel stock coolers?

OFern1
Beginner

I want to know the dimensions of the stock coolers that came in Intel processors. There is not accessible information in the site. This is an important specification to include. It is necessary for selecting cases and consider aftermarket coolers.

Specifically I need dimensions for Kabby Lake i3 and i5 stock coolers, but it would be nice to include cooler size in the specs of the processors that include one stock cooler.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello oscargilfc,

Thank you for contacting Intel Communities.

The information about the cooling fan specifications is provided by the product manufacturer, in this case, Delta, Nidec or Foxconn, the are the suppliers of the cooling fans for the Intel® Core™ Processors.

The part number of the cooler is E97379-003 and works for all the 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i3, i5 & i7 Processors (not the K processors).

In case you want to get an aftermarket cooler, you can search by socket type (1151 socket).

I was able to find the product dimensions for the heatsink/fan in the following link:

https://www.amazon.com/E97379-003-Connector-Aluminum-Heatsink-3-5-Inch/dp/B01LWMGRX6 Intel E97379-003 Core i3/i5/i7 Socket 1150/1155/1156 4-Pin Connector CPU Cooler With Aluminum Heatsink and 3.5-Inch Fan For Desktop PC Computer

Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 4.1 x 3 inches.

NOTE: This link is being offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel of the content, products, or services offered there.

I hope this information helps.

Please don't hesitate in contacting us back if you need further assistance.

Regards,

JC

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hello oscargilfc,

Thank you for contacting Intel Communities.

The information about the cooling fan specifications is provided by the product manufacturer, in this case, Delta, Nidec or Foxconn, the are the suppliers of the cooling fans for the Intel® Core™ Processors.

The part number of the cooler is E97379-003 and works for all the 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i3, i5 & i7 Processors (not the K processors).

In case you want to get an aftermarket cooler, you can search by socket type (1151 socket).

I was able to find the product dimensions for the heatsink/fan in the following link:

https://www.amazon.com/E97379-003-Connector-Aluminum-Heatsink-3-5-Inch/dp/B01LWMGRX6 Intel E97379-003 Core i3/i5/i7 Socket 1150/1155/1156 4-Pin Connector CPU Cooler With Aluminum Heatsink and 3.5-Inch Fan For Desktop PC Computer

Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 4.1 x 3 inches.

NOTE: This link is being offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel of the content, products, or services offered there.

I hope this information helps.

Please don't hesitate in contacting us back if you need further assistance.

Regards,

JC
0 Kudos