Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14531 Discussions

What's the reason for denying me access to BWG for Z8350?

B-OatPQURE
New Contributor I

I been trying to get the very same support I had since 2010. Why am I declined support?

I'm still doing the same thing I have always done, adopting my BIOS to Intel hardware.

Is there something wrong with our technology? Do we embarrass the x86 architecture?

OS, drivers and applications on quad core x86 integrated in the BIOS. 

You own me an explanation!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Maria_R_Intel

Hello B-OatPQURE,

Thank you for posting on the Intel* Community.

Unfortunately, the support you are requesting is beyond our scope, we understand that you have an Intel account but we do not handle the documentation you need. However, after checking this, we noticed that this is related to Embedded Processors since you mentioned the E3845.

We have a forum for those specific products and questions so we are moving it to the Intel Atom Processors Forum so it can get answered more quickly.

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Maria_R_Intel

Hello B-OatPQURE,

Thank you for posting on the Intel* Community.

Unfortunately, the support you are requesting is beyond our scope, we understand that you have an Intel account but we do not handle the documentation you need. However, after checking this, we noticed that this is related to Embedded Processors since you mentioned the E3845.

We have a forum for those specific products and questions so we are moving it to the Intel Atom Processors Forum so it can get answered more quickly.

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos