Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

When will the 10th gen FK's be launched/in stock?

AKlas
Beginner

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Sorry, but this is a technical support forum. No one here can answer or speculate on product availability.

Doc

0 Kudos
PNasc3
Beginner

Can you direct me to the correct forum. I have been excited about comet lake since January. Now, after it’s been released, the entire stock in the US is sold out, gone , unavailable, with no waiting lists or back orders. Only “no idea if this will be available” in the future. I have a new rig all built and waiting. I began trying to order at 9 am on May 28, the supposed release date. Everything gone, if it ever existed. Where do I register my dissapoinent/ frustration- or get help locating one (10900k)

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

There is no forum to contact. you need to contact Intel Authorized Distributors and Approved Suppliers. and ask when the product will be available.

Doc

0 Kudos
PNasc3
Beginner

Thanks for your help. I have done what you suggested. Went through the entire list of distributors and suppliers in US. Not a single Cort i9 comet lake available anywhere., except with scalpers on Ebay for double the price. The frustrating thing is that no one is taking back orders, no one has an eta, and they are saying things like don't know when or if this will be available. Intel has been hyping these chips for months. I went ahead and got a Z490 motherboard and have built a new expensive rig, and now there are no chips. I know you cant do anything about this, but there aught to be a way to express my frustration to Intel.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

The Intel support engineers review these threads, so you comments will be noted.

Doc

0 Kudos