Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14512 Discussions

When will the Nervana NNP-T processor be available for purchase by us ordinary mortals, and how much will it cost?

AWeis7
Beginner

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello AWeis7

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Regarding your inquiry, it is worth mentioning that we as a community do not handle details about sales and pricing and we do not comment on unreleased products.

In this case, we kindly recommend you to address this inquiry to our Intel® Authorized Distributors and Approved Suppliers for information regarding availability and pricing (in case this information is available).

Please refer to the following link where you can find a list of Top Tier Intel® Distribution Partners:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/where-to-buy/overview.html

Regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
AWeis7
Beginner
Hi Andrew, I have contacted 2 Intel Authorized Distributors, and they were not able to give me any of this information. Where else can I found out about pricing and availability? Andrew W.
0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello AWeis7

Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately, we do not handle details regarding pricing and availability and we do not have visibility regarding inventory and stock releases.

In this case, what we can recommend is to check further with the other Intel® Authorized Distributors and with authorized sellers, for instance, Amazon to see if they may provide any details or an estimated time of when more details/updates could be available.

Regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos