Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14398 Discussions

When would the free Final Fantasy XV be available? I purchased a product featuring an Intel i7 processor from a seller specifically because of this promotional offer. Now I have the product and I am unable to download the game.

JLacs
Beginner

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RAJU2529
New Contributor III

contact the seller and ask the redeem key or promotional game offer key

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello JLacs, If your Gaming Bundle Master Key shows invalid, your PROMO CODE is temporarily unavailable, or if your code does not work for software titles, follow these steps for a new Master Key or new code for software titles: 1. Is the Master Key entered correctly? Make sure there are no spaces before the first character of the Master Key. 2. Are you using the correct URL for your Intel® Game Bundle or Intel® Software Starter Pack? This URL can be found on your Master Key printed voucher or in the Master Key delivery email. 3. Are you using a supported website browser? Gaming Bundle Master Key or Specific Software Title Code supports Internet Explorer 10* and above, and the most recent versions of Google Chrome*, Safari*, and Firefox*. a.Clear the browser’s cache and cookies and make sure to turn on Javascript. If the issue persists visit https://softwareoffer.intel.com/Redeem and click on "Support" located at the bottom of the page. You may need to provide the proof of purchase (invoice) of the qualifying product and the screenshot of the error when support contacts you back. Please fill out the form and kindly wait for a response. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JLacs
Beginner

The Master Key worked fine since I was able to download the rest of the games in the bundle except for Final Fantasy XV. Attached is a photo of the web page where it says "out of stock". Please let me know if there are other ways i could redeem/download the game. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello JLacs, Since your question is on our Intel® Partner Programs, we will transfer this to our Programs Support Team and they will contact you back via email as soon as possible. To learn more about our Intel® Partner Programs, please visit the following URL: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/programs-overview.html Unfortunately, we are unable to address this issue. If you have any further questions about this issue, our Intel® Partner Programs team will be glad to assist you. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos