Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14399 Discussions

Where will the bundle products activate?

the-isak
Beginner

So i just bought this bundle from jimms.fi 

There comes this "Intel Channel Enthusiast Specialty Bundle".  So if i activate example remnant from the ashes, will the code to the game will be from steam? Or where. I understand that PVZ neighborville is from origin and origin access ofcourse. But where do i activate these codes?

Im just asking before the parts is here, so where do i activate these?  Steam?? 

• A Total War Saga: TROY 
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2
  • Remnant: From the Ashes 

the-isak_1-1606483463647.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

the-isak, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate response to your inquiry, we will do further research on this matter, as soon as I get any updates I will post all the details on this thread.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

the-isak, I just received an update on this matter.

In order to activate the code for the games, please follow the steps below:

-Customer purchases a qualifying device and receives offer and redemption instructions via a printed voucher in box, point of sale material- printed voucher, email for online sales 

-Visit redemption URL to log-in to an existing account or to create a new account:

https://softwareoffer.intel.com/Identity/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2FDashboard

-Log into Dashboard to Redeem the offer then enter a unique master key or start purchase verification process

-If you do not have a master key then enter the purchase verification process

-First time promotion options will be reveal

-Bundle is reveal

-Then you will be direct to the ISV app page, click download to get the instructions on how to claim the Intel® offer, will require to run the Intel® Hardware Scanning Tool

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos