Processors
Processors (Intel® Core™, Intel® Xeon®, etc); processor utilities and programs (Intel® Processor Identification Utility, Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility, Intel® Easy Streaming Wizard, etc.)
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
11680 Discussions

Where will the bundle products activate?

the-isak
Beginner

So i just bought this bundle from jimms.fi 

There comes this "Intel Channel Enthusiast Specialty Bundle".  So if i activate example remnant from the ashes, will the code to the game will be from steam? Or where. I understand that PVZ neighborville is from origin and origin access ofcourse. But where do i activate these codes?

Im just asking before the parts is here, so where do i activate these?  Steam?? 

• A Total War Saga: TROY 
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2
  • Remnant: From the Ashes 

the-isak_1-1606483463647.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

the-isak, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate response to your inquiry, we will do further research on this matter, as soon as I get any updates I will post all the details on this thread.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

Alberto_Sykes
Employee

the-isak, I just received an update on this matter.

In order to activate the code for the games, please follow the steps below:

-Customer purchases a qualifying device and receives offer and redemption instructions via a printed voucher in box, point of sale material- printed voucher, email for online sales 

-Visit redemption URL to log-in to an existing account or to create a new account:

https://softwareoffer.intel.com/Identity/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2FDashboard

-Log into Dashboard to Redeem the offer then enter a unique master key or start purchase verification process

-If you do not have a master key then enter the purchase verification process

-First time promotion options will be reveal

-Bundle is reveal

-Then you will be direct to the ISV app page, click download to get the instructions on how to claim the Intel® offer, will require to run the Intel® Hardware Scanning Tool

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel