Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14403 Discussions

Why haven't I received my Gaming Bundle Master Key?

GComs1
Beginner

Purchased a "qualifying Dell G Series Laptop with an Intel Core i5 or i7 processor." from walmart.com (no physical receipt but did get email as proof of purchase). I was supposed to receive an email within 30 days, but it's now day 30 and no email. I've checked spam, I've contacted Walmart, they said to contact Dell, Dell says to contact Walmart. Why haven't I received it?

Edit: Want to add that the page also said you receive CoD: Black Ops 4 at the time, but they removed it after I purchased it. None of the other details have changed it's like they just erased that part, it also said what it does now with "Top titles include Final Fantasy XVStable OrbitDiRT 4, and Dreadnought

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RAJU2529
New Contributor III

you must contact the customer support of Walmart or dell

0 Kudos
Diego_S_Intel
Employee
Hello GComs1, Thank you for contacting our Intel® communities. Your question is on our Intel® Partner Programs so we will transfer this to our Programs Support Team and they will contact you back via email as soon as possible. To learn more about our Intel(R) Partner Programs, please visit the following URL: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/programs-overview.html I hope this helps. Diego S. Intel (R) Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel (R) Corporation
0 Kudos