Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14510 Discussions

Windows 10 event 1130, source isaAgent

RichardInAlexandria

This error recurs every five minutes:

1.0.0.532: Connection error: The remote name could not be resolved: 'api.intelsa.intel.com'. Network available: True

How do I stop it? Apparently, it cannot find the URL. This may be related to Intel Management Engine Interface which is active and running.

RichardInAlexandria

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

RichardInAlexandria, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the Intel® Procesor?

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Is this a new computer?

Was it working fine before without showing that error message?

When did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, please check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
RichardInAlexandria

Albert R.,

Thanks for replying. Here are the data you requested:

1.  Processor:   i7-4790 @3.6 GHz
  2.  Motherboard:   Dell Model XPS 8700 installed August 2015
  3.  Laptop?  No
  4.  New computer: No
  5.  Computer works fine regardless of the 1130 Event error message. The message recurs every 5 minutes. In seven days, there were 663 warning messages (see attached jpg file).
  6.  The issue probably started a year ago
  7.  Recent hardware changes: upgraded memory to 32GB (4x8GB VisionTek PC3 12800. DDR3 CL11 1600Mhz DIMM (Dell recommended)), changed CMOS battery (this fixed error report that Intel Management Engine Interface was not working).
  8.  Recent software changes: Upgraded Adobe Elements Photoshop and Elements Premiere from 2018 to 2021.
  9.  OS: Windows Home 64-bit, vers. 2004, build 1904.4440
  10.  This is a home computer; I am retired.

The SSU report is attached.

RichardInAlexandria

Windows Event Viewer Aug. 3, 2021Windows Event Viewer Aug. 3, 2021

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

RichardInAlexandria, You are very welcome, thank you very much for providing that information and the SSU report.

Just to let you know, the Intel® Core™ i7-4790 Processor is under status of: End Of Interactive Support / Discontinued, as you can confirm in the following link:

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/80806/intel-core-i7-4790-processor-8m-cache-up-to-4-00-ghz.html

So, even though Intel® technical support will no longer be provided for this kind of products, still, as an option you may want to try our Discontinued Products Community to get recommendations from fellow community members:

https://community.intel.com/t5/tag/Discontinued%20Products/tg-p/tag-id/919?profile.language=en

Or you may also find the Discontinued Products Website helpful to address your request:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html

As a suggestion, keep in mind that the error you are seeing could be related to the fact that the Intel® Core™ i7-4790 Processor is not fully compatible with Windows* 10.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Harleylover61
Beginner

I have the same issue...

So what Microsoft is doing is pushing people into purchasing newer hardware to comply with its software. CRIMINALS! 

What Microsoft really needs to address is creating compatible drivers for legacy hardware that otherwise should work! 

Genuine Microsoft Criminals! Quit screwing the public out of $$$

AsRock Z87 Extreme9/ac

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.00 GHz

32.0 GB

64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Windows 11 Pro

22H2

Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22659.1000.0

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

You are responding to a thread from 2021 - that is two years ago.

Complaining here about Microsoft is like complaining to Dixie Cup about the coffee.  Take your complaints to Microsoft.

Your processor is discontinued, and not supported, and is not supported by Microsoft for Windows 11.   And you want support here for that processor on Windows 11?   Not going to happen.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos