Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14403 Discussions

Windows Update "Intel-System-2131.1.4.0"

mcfoto
Beginner

Guten Tag

Windows Update verlangt einen Update wobei mein System laut

"WIndows and Support Assistent" und "Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool 64bit"

keine Updates benötigt. Mein System ist aktuell!!

Neues Mozherboard "ASUS Tuf Gaming Z590 Plus WIFI"

Was bedeutet dieser Update? Muss der installiert werden?

Besten Dank

Markus

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JosueO_Intel

Hello mcfoto,

Thank you for the information provided, in this case, after checking the report, it seems your system is up to date. Since our Intel® Driver and Support Assistance is also detecting that the system is fully updated, our recommendation is to check with Microsoft to get more details on the update and check if it is necessary to perform or if it is just an optional update. 

You can also check with your motherboard manufacturer to see if they have released any updates for your system via Windows* update. 

Hope this information is useful, if you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Regards, 

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
JosueO_Intel

Hello mcfoto,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate the screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate.

In this case, we understand that you have a Windows* for your system, however, there, on the tools you have it is marked that everything is fully updated. 

If that is the case, please provide me with the following information:

Have you checked with ASUS to see if they have released any updates with Microsoft?

Also, please download and install the Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU):

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

Click on "Next", save the report and attach it to your response.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
mcfoto
Beginner

Hello Josue.O.

The submit with the result of ssu.exe doesn't run while the webadress can't be found in my browsers Firefox and Edge. ??????????

The Texfile also can't send to You.

I have no correct adress.

Kind regards

Markus C.

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello mcfoto,

In this case, you need to select the option "save" on the Intel® SSU and attach the report to your post. 

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
mcfoto
Beginner

Hallo Josue_O_Intel

the file is attached

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello mcfoto,

Thank you for the information provided, in this case, after checking the report, it seems your system is up to date. Since our Intel® Driver and Support Assistance is also detecting that the system is fully updated, our recommendation is to check with Microsoft to get more details on the update and check if it is necessary to perform or if it is just an optional update. 

You can also check with your motherboard manufacturer to see if they have released any updates for your system via Windows* update. 

Hope this information is useful, if you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
mcfoto
Beginner

Hello Josue O.

I have connected ASUS DE and the ME-Tool which was sended to me  doesn't solve the problem.

By the next connect to ASUS DE, they have connected ASUS Taiwan an the newest ME-Tool wich they have send to me has solved the problem und now, i have longer this error by the CSME Tool.

sorry for my english but i hope You can understand my message.

Kind regards

Makrus C.

0 Kudos
megan3000
Valued Contributor I

Those type of updates is Windows trying to update "Intel components" that have been traditionally updated in the past by downloading the drivers/software from the PC's website...

Most of the time, those drivers are a driver for Intel chipset components, chips firmwares, intel MEI, Intel TXT. etc etc... and Windows is actually now even able to update PC's BIOS through Windows Update (which I don't recommend at all !! ... I don't want windows messing up with my BIOS...)...

I personally prefer to block Windows from updating BIOS, drivers, and firmwares and I prefer to go and download them from my PC's website...

0 Kudos