Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14499 Discussions

With CONFIGURATION_NEEDED and the Intel-SA ID off the whitelist

zhnfl
Beginner

How do I make the RA report return SW_HARDENING_NEEDED or have CONFIGURATION_NEEDED and the INT-SA ID all on the whitelist

MAG Z390M MORTAR(MS-7C00)and Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600KF CPU @ 3.70GHz

system Ubuntu20.04

advisoryIDs = "INTEL-SA-00219", "INTEL-SA-00289", "INTEL-SA-00334"

0 Kudos
1 Solution
David_G_Intel

Hello zhnfl

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

Please share more information with us:

• What do you mean by the "RA report"? What is the specific information you require?
  • For the SAs, make sure your system is up to date (BIOS and drivers, includingIntel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX) Driver )
  • Is there a specific issue with one of the programs you use? Please explain more about the impact.

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello zhnfl

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

Please share more information with us:

• What do you mean by the "RA report"? What is the specific information you require?
  • For the SAs, make sure your system is up to date (BIOS and drivers, includingIntel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX) Driver )
  • Is there a specific issue with one of the programs you use? Please explain more about the impact.

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
zhnfl
Beginner

Now all I have left is Intel-SA-00289 to be solved. However, I5-9600KF does not support overclocking, and BIOS does not support overclocking, so I am in trouble now

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Thank you for the update @zhnfl. You can check all the information for this SA on the Intel® website:

The recommended action is to update the BIOS to the latest version provided by the motherboard manufacturer.

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you need anything else.    

Best regards,  

David G.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

David G. 

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos