Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14512 Discussions

Woodward-Request for MDDS<179571>INTEL IC and Processors

SMude
Beginner

Dear Team,

Greetings!!!

Can you please share MDDS documents for below listed parts since we are unable to find the same in MDDS database.

Mfr Part Number
AS82527
D27C020-150V10
LD27C256-2
LD27C64-20
LP80C31BH
TMM2114AP-12
TN80C196KB-16
TN82C54-2
TN87C196KC20
TN87C251SB16
TP80C31BH1 S F88

Regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello SMude,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I am going to take a look at this and as soon as I have an update, I will let you know.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello SMude,

As per the information you are requesting we recommend you to check on our website Intel Resource & Documentation Center (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/documentation-resources/developer.html#panel-top-resources|most-popular), they provide technical Resources for Customers, Designers, Engineers, and Developers. Also, you are going to have access to personalized content, leverage Intel's design, and training tools, and find solutions for your industry.

Please follow the instructions to apply for an account in the following article: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058073/programs/resource-and-documentation-center.html

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
SMude
Beginner

Hi Steven,

Thank you, I have checked the details you provided. However no information was available for these parts. Kindly advise.

Regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos
SMude
Beginner

Hi Steven,

Thank you, I have checked the details you provided. However no information was available for these parts. Kindly advise.

0 Kudos