Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14514 Discussions

XTU: Did VF-Curve feature get removed?

HumbleSquid
Beginner

Installed the latest version of XTU software on 13900k, mobo is Asrock z790 Pro RS.  There is no VF-curve section in the tool. Not visible at all.  How do I view the VF-curve, and how do I modify it?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello HumbleSquid,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the Intel® XTU tool

For this issue, please try reinstalling the Intel® XTU, by following the steps listed below:

In case the issue is still present after reinstalling the tool, please provide me with the following:

• A clear image of the Intel® and XTU showing what options are available. Especially the left menu where you can see the tabs for the system information, speed optimizer, advanced tuning, etc.
  • System report using the Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU).
    • Download the Intel SSU.
    • Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View." 
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View." 
    • To save your scan, click "Next"; then "Save." 

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AnaWilliam850
New Contributor I

thanks, I would try this, because I have a similar problem

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello HumbleSquid

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello HumbleSquid,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos