Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14503 Discussions

XTU Signature Validation Failed - i7-13700k custom build

fzik
Beginner

New build:

Windows 11 64 bit cloned c: drive

i7-13700k

Trying to run Intel Extreme Tuning Utility to overclock this processor but getting the error message:

fzik_0-1670006444850.png

Would appreciate any suggestions!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello fzik,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I am sorry you are having issues with Intel XTU. I'll be glad to help you.

By any chance, have you tried rebooting the system and then rerun the Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility installer?

Here is the download page: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/17881/29183/intel-extreme-tuning-utility-intel-xtu.html?wapkw=xtu

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
fzik
Beginner

Thank you for your response but I tried yet again with a fresh download, install and restart but to no avail; same message regarding signature validation failing.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Thank you for your response.

I will research about this problem. As soon as I have an update, I will let you know.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello fzik,

Please perform the following steps:

If the issue persists after performing the previous steps, download the Intel® SSU https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything", click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save". Please attach the file to your reply.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
fzik
Beginner

Sorry! I missed the notification that you had replied! I did perform the steps to completely uninstall XTU and then reinstalled but still getting the validation error. Attached is my SSU Scan as instructed.

thanks and hope you had a good Christmas

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos