Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14528 Discussions

XTU intel extreme utility.

PLORETUS
Novice

Hola amigos,quiero crear un perfil no me deja guardar/exportar un archivo,he probado con letras,numeros pero no me deja guardar,y al poner la extension .xtu aparece esto otro:werwerrwerwerwerww.jpg

Captura de pantalla 2023-05-25 114909.jpg

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello PLORETUS,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU).

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. What is the brand and model name of your motherboard?

2. What is the brand and model name of your CPU?

3. What is the operating system as well as the version and build?

4. Did you try reinstalling the Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU)?

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
PLORETUS
Novice

Hi.

Motherboard:ASUS TUF GAMING Z790-PLUS D4

CPU: INTEL I5 13600K

S.O: Windows 11 VERSION:22621.1702

No he probado a reinstalar la aplicacion XTU.

Saludos

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello PLORETUS, 

Thanks for the confirmation. In this case, I recommend you try a clean installation of the Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU) and try to create the profile one more time.

As a friendly reminder altering clock frequency or voltage may damage or reduce the useful life of the processor and other system components, and may reduce system stability and performance. Product warranties may not apply if the processor is operated beyond its specifications. Check with the manufacturers of the system and components for additional details.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
PLORETUS
Novice

Hola,he reinstalado de nuevo y ahora si que me ha dejado crear y guardar un perfil llamado "PERSONAL".

Gracias por la ayuda.

DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello PLORETUS, 

Thanks for the confirmation. I am glad to know that the Intel Extreme Tuning Utility (XTU) is working properly now.

I will proceed to close this case thread, however, you can open a new one in case you need further assistance or if you face any issues with our products.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos