Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14507 Discussions

XTU's Monitors are not displaying any data

pherNex
Beginner

Hello,

I have been trying to overclock my CPU using XTU. However none of the monitors or sensors are displaying any data for me. All the values are at 0 and the graph is not displaying any data either. (See screenshots below)

HWMonitor and CPU-Z can display all of my CPU Stats perfectly.

I have attempted a full uninstall multiple times, different versions of XTU and my processor is supported by XTU (i7 7700K).

Following screenshots are of XTU, CPU-z and HWMonitor.

Thanks in Advance.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello pherNex,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

Bear in mind that Intel does not advise nor provide support for overclocking, if you would like to overclock your CPU I recommend you to check with the laptop or motherboard (if desktop computer) to get instructions and recommendations.

However, in order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

2. Provide th elogs ofr the Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU):

• Dico C> tab view> hidden item check>program data> intel> Intel XTU> ctrl C> paste on the deskstop>right click on the file>send to> compressed zip>send 

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello pherNex, 

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello pherNex,  

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos