Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14513 Discussions

can we download latest chipset of the E5-2697 v3?

markkim
Beginner

Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2697 v3

1. can we download the latest chipset of the E5-2697 v3?

2. or can you share the link? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Allan_A_Intel

I see. If you need to update the driver of the Intel chipset in your motherboard, then you must contact your motherboard manufacturer. That driver is provided by manufacturers for their systems, and Intel recommends using only the driver released by manufacturers.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Allan_A_Intel

Hello, markkim,

Thank you for reaching Intel Communities. I will gladly help you.

Please explain if you are looking for the chipset driver. If that is what you need, please be aware it doesn't depend on the processor, but on the motherboard's brand and model, and so must contact the motherboard's manufacturer to find it.

If instead of the chipset driver you are looking for something else but strictly related to your processor, please be aware that the Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2697 v3 is discontinued. Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html

Thank you for understanding. Best regards,

Allan

0 Kudos
markkim
Beginner

Hello, Due to compatibility with our 3rd-party, I would like to update it to the latest version. (It's the old version right now.)

let me know if you have other requestion.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Allan_A_Intel

I see. If you need to update the driver of the Intel chipset in your motherboard, then you must contact your motherboard manufacturer. That driver is provided by manufacturers for their systems, and Intel recommends using only the driver released by manufacturers.

0 Kudos