Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

does not work turboboost with intel speed step off . motherboard : asrock z370 pro4 (lastest bios) ,processor intel core i5-8400

ддима1
Beginner

why?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Update the Asrock bios and try again.

Doc

0 Kudos
ддима1
Beginner

i've tried it in different versions of bios . now i have the lastest version

0 Kudos
ддима1
Beginner

can someone help me?

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello ддима1

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I am checking this thread and would like to know if you still need further assistance. If yes, could you please provide the following information?

1- Please elaborate more regarding what you mean by "Intel® Turbo Boost Technology does not work". Please provide details on how you determined it is not working and how you are monitoring the behavior. You may also provide screenshots as a reference.

2- Please run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report to this thread.

2.1- Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

2.2- Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".

2.3- To save your scan, click Next and click Save.

2.4- To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box.

Regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello ддима1

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos