Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14512 Discussions

drivers i5 6300hq depuis 21/04/2009 pas de mise a jour ?

wwass
Beginner

Bonjour,lorsque j accede au gestionnaire de peripheriques sur section processeur ,j ai un i5 6300hq (laptop) mais je trouve pas de mises a jours sur le site et je ne peux pas installer Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.45]

malgre que c est compatible avec mon processeur et chipset.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What is the model of your laptop and who made it?

Doc

0 Kudos
wwass
Beginner

have lenovo ideapad y700

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

If you have a Core i5-6300HQ, then you can be installing the latest driver that Intel produces (version 26.20.100.7985, which you can download here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29465/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?product=88959). Now, this is a DCH architecture driver. If you have an older, non-DCH architecture driver installed (such as version 15.45.31.5127 or earlier), you will likely need to uninstall this driver before the DCH driver will install. Use this process:

1. Using the above link, download the new DCH driver package in .EXE form.
  2. Disconnect the laptop from the Internet (unplug Ethernet and/or disable Wireless).
  3. From the Apps & Features applet (go to Settings | Apps), uninstall the current, non-DCH Intel Graphics driver package.
  4. Reboot (keeping Internet disconnected).
  5. Install the new DCH driver package (by clicking on the downloaded .EXE file).
  6. Reboot (reconnecting Internet).
  7. Done!

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
wwass
Beginner

thank you for your help unfortunately , ihave done what you said ,only my chipset is up to date but processor pilot is still on 2009 version , do you have any ohter links ? just for i5 6300hq.

xc.PNG

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Download the Chipset Device Software package (this version should do: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26803/Intel-Chipset-Device-Software-for-NUC6i7KYK; it is for a same-generation processor/chipset). Unzip the ZIP file to a temporary folder. Open a Command Prompt window at this folder and then type in command "SetupChipset /overall". If it doesn't happen automatically, do a reboot after it completes. This should update all of the chipset and processor device entries and hopefully fix this date string booboo (which is all it is).

...S

0 Kudos
wwass
Beginner

i ll try it thank you all for your help

0 Kudos